Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Waiting

This semester I feel like I am always waiting.  Waiting, while definitely working in the mean time. I am counting down until mid-semester when I will be done with my most time consuming class that is only worth 1 credit! Organic Chemistry Lab...ugh.  Surprisingly, I don't mind being in the lab doing experiments for 6 hours a week.  It is pretty meticulous but it kinda feels like I am cooking, probably because so far we have created banana oil and isolated cinnamaldehyde.  If I am going to be standing at my lab station for 3 hours, I might as well be graced with the aroma of cinnamon and bananas to pass the time.  It really makes a difference. 

  Hahaha I should do this with all my science friends.
 I saw this on pinterest.  Lab cookies.  Maybe these would help with my science frustrations.

I applied for PA school this past summer (yes, it took me all summer) and I am waiting on that now.  It feels weird to finally be at this point in my life.  It has always seemed so distant and now here it is!  I applied to 12 schools all over the country and I am waiting to hear back.  Last week I got my first invitation for an interview and hopefully there will be more! The interview is for Marietta College in Ohio.  I don't even know where that is but I'll take it! 

Basically, I am just waiting to see how the next 2 years of our life are going to play out and normally I wouldn't be aware of the waiting but we will be finding out in the next few months.  I guess this is a critical point in our lives?  I'll be fine with what happens either way!  I just want to know now!

No comments:

Post a Comment