Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's a Happy day today!

My O-Chem lab is done!! Yes! Done forever! I am SO happy. Yesterday I finished classes at 2!  That is unheard of! and I spent the rest of the night doing whatever I wanted, which I guess included quite a bit of homework...But seriously, I love my life now. I loved it before, but it's just so much better now.

Yesterday I spent half of my free time thinking of all the people that I want to plan fun things with! I thought about listing all my ideas, but I'm afraid I might forget someone important so we'll just skip that. But I DO have some new goals since I feel like I can actually accomplish them now!

1.Make dinner.  I want to throw up just thinking of Hot N Ready Pizza.

2. Make lunches in order to minimize our use of Suzie's meal plan. Haha

3. Be on time to work and church.  I've had a little problem lately that I must have been blaming on my busy schedule.

4. Go to Vegas and Idaho.  I haven't been home since July and I'm so homesick! I know that sounds like nothing but that's probably my record.

It's going to be a great rest of the semester!

P.S. I know my posts are boring because I don't have pictures...it's because I always post at work. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment